Manufacturing Tips on How Using Intelligent Container & Tank Monitoring Will Increase Efficiencies, Minimize Downtime, & Avoid Having to Divert Workers off Critical Production Tasks
Date: Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM CST
Duration: 1 hour
Since the early days of industrial Manufacturing, efficiency has been king. The culture of continuous improvement has been centered on data with an unwavering focus on productivity.
Waste and Recycling is an operating expense often overlooked unless there is a compelling event forcing them to rethink the process. During this webinar, you’ll learn how smart monitoring tools provide new and powerful insights helping organizations increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, improve performance, reduce safety incidents, and predict potential preventative maintenance needs.
Join us and our partner Cole Doolittle from Waste Revalations to share insights, strategies, and best practices on how Manufacturing businesses continue to expand their retooling efforts using intelligent container and tank monitoring tools designed to streamline their waste and recycling programs and other tasks. And lastly, you will learn if these smart container and tank monitoring solutions are right for your organization and how to educate senior executives on its value and build a business case with internal stakeholders.
Who should attend?
- Operations Executives
- Facilities Management Professionals
- EHS & Sustainability Professionals
- Site or Plant Supervisors
- Maintenance Professionals
Why should you attend?
- New Manufacturing Trends that will dominate in 2021
- How to apply Intelligent Monitoring tools to streamline waste, recycling, and other tasks helping keep workers focused on production tasks
- How Intelligent Container Monitoring solutions are helping manufacturers increase efficiencies, lower costs, and virtually eliminate the downtime of their critical compactors and containers
- Examples and Best Practices for using smart monitoring tools that include preventative maintenance, lower costs, operational savings, safety and sustainability, and more
- Real Manufacturing stories
- Frequently Asked Questions, and how to get started