Manufacturing Tips on How Using Intelligent Container & Tank Monitoring Will Increase Efficiencies, Minimize Downtime, & Avoid Having to Divert Workers off Critical Production Tasks
Date: Thursday, December 3rd, 202
Time: 11:30AM CST
Duration: 1 hour
Since the early days of industrial Manufacturing, efficiency has been king. The culture of continuous improvement has been centered on data with an unwavering focus on productivity.
Hear from two of our experts share strategies and insights on how Manufacturing businesses continue to expand their retooling efforts using intelligent automation tools designed to streamline their waste and recycling programs.
You’ll learn how these automation tools provide new and powerful insights helping organizations better manage their vendors, improve performance, reduce safety incidents, and predict potential preventative maintenance needs. Additionally, learn if intelligent automation is right for your organization and how to educate senior executives on its value and build a business case with internal stakeholders across the organization.
Who should attend?
- Operations Executives
- Facilities Management Professionals
- EHS & Sustainability Professionals
- Site or Plant Supervisors
- Maintenance Professionals
Why should you attend?
- New Manufacturing Trends that will dominate in 2021
- How Smart Container Monitoring solutions are helping manufacturers increase efficiencies, lower costs, and virtually eliminate the downtime of their critical compactors and containers
- How Intelligent Monitoring solutions are helping keep workers focused on the production tasks
- Examples and Best Practices for using smart monitoring tools that include preventative maintenance, lower costs, operational savings, safety and sustainability, and more
- Real Manufacturing stories
- Frequently Asked Questions, and how to get started